- "5% inflation year-year in the month of May, highest it has been in 30 years."
- 10-Year yield shows little change; market keeping an eye on two factors
- Supply-Chain Shortage Inflation; likely short-term
- Wage Pressure Inflation; possibly long-term
- 9 Million Jobs openings, largest in history
- "It may be possible that we are at the precipice of the redistribution cycle from the capital to labor...will show up in the margins of companies."
Source: Katie Koch and Steve Rattner with David Westin on Bloomberg